Temperature is the most common and frequently measurable variable in the process industry. It influences many physical features of matter and has a significant impact on quality, energy consumption and environmental emissions. Still, proper procedures for managing and calibrating temperature instruments are often overlooked or not understood.
- Best practice applications
- Temperature measurement in a heat exchanger
- Temperature measurement in an autoclave
- Temperature measurement in a refinery
- Demonstration of a typical temperature transmitter calibration