How to calibrate temperature sensors
Temperature measurement is a very common measurement in the process industry. If you want it to be accurate, you should calibrate it. What things should you take into account when calibrating a temperature sensor? Read this white paper and learn about temperature sensor calibration.
In this white paper you will learn about:
- Handling temperature sensor
- Temperature source
- Reference temperature sensor
- Measuring the temperature sensor output signal
- Immersion depth
- Temperature sensor handle
- Calibrated temperature range
- Calibration points
- Adjusting / trimming a temperature sensor
- Other things to consider
Download the white paper by completing the form.