How to calibrate a temperature switch
Temperature switches are commonly used in various industrial applications to control specific functions. As with any measuring instrument, they need to be calibrated regularly to ensure they are working accurately and reliably.
In this article we will discuss how temperature switches work and how to calibrate them.
Topics discussed in this white paper:
- Working principle of a temperature switch
- Separate and attached temperature switch
- How to calibrate temperature switches
- Temperature switch calibration steps
- Documenting calibration, metrological traceability, and calibration uncertainty
Download the white paper by completing the form.